Write Your Stories..

Καλώς ήρθες, στην παρέα μας!

Ένας νέος κόσμος, με μπόλικη φαντασία,ρομαντισμό,
τρόμο και συγκίνηση σε περιμένει!

Θυμάσαι τότε που έγραφες αποσπάσματα της φαντασίας σου
χαρτάκια και τα έκρυβες στο συρτάρι σου?

Και όταν τα έβρισκε η μητέρα σου ένιωθε υπερήφανη
για σένα? Καιρός να δείξεις αυτό που είσαι!

Καιρός να βγάλεις από μέσα σου το ταλέντο που κρύβεις!

Just start to write your storie!

Εγγραφείτε στο φόρουμ, είναι εύκολο και γρήγορο

Write Your Stories..

Καλώς ήρθες, στην παρέα μας!

Ένας νέος κόσμος, με μπόλικη φαντασία,ρομαντισμό,
τρόμο και συγκίνηση σε περιμένει!

Θυμάσαι τότε που έγραφες αποσπάσματα της φαντασίας σου
χαρτάκια και τα έκρυβες στο συρτάρι σου?

Και όταν τα έβρισκε η μητέρα σου ένιωθε υπερήφανη
για σένα? Καιρός να δείξεις αυτό που είσαι!

Καιρός να βγάλεις από μέσα σου το ταλέντο που κρύβεις!

Just start to write your storie!
Write Your Stories..
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

We belong together

Πήγαινε κάτω

We belong together Empty We belong together

Δημοσίευση από ♜░░Snow Warrior░░♜ Παρ Νοε 25, 2011 12:59 pm

CHAPTER ONE- DECISIONS

BELLA SWAN

After a long day of rehearsal wedding and Alice Cullen, sister of the future, I decided that I was too tired to stay an extra hour with her.

"I should go" I whispered. "Alice, I'm too tired. Please, let me go."

"Ok, Bella." Alice said. "We're ready."

"Good night, Alice." I closed my eye when I said "Good night" to Alice. Alice could never fell asleep. She was a vampire. Like her brother. My lovable husband of future, Edward Cullen.

I went to my room and Edward was there. I was really happy when I saw him.

"Could we go for a walk?" he asked, before I could get out a word.

I agreed with my head. He took me to his embrace and we jumped of the window.

He let me in the ground and I followed him into my truck. He drove in a beach that I didn't knew.

It was amazing! The beach was near in a wood. The shade of trees hid the moon, but there was enough moonlight to show his shimmering skin. His eyes were sad. Our wedding was approaching. But I knew something was wrong. My life couldn't be better, but worse...

"I want to be honest with you, Bella. I don't want you anymore. I love someone else."

My tears starting to fall. Edward doesn't wanted me. I knew that, always I knew that. Edward was too good for me. I wasn't too good for him. I knew I was a stupid human, that he is spenting his time with. I knew I was strong to say something to make him stay here, but I couldn't.

"Edward…" I tried to say. "Please. Stay. Don't leave me…" My voice broke in the end.

"Bella, you have to except this. I'm in love with someone else… I'm sorry. I can't stay…"

"Why?" I screamed. "I know that I'm a stupid human that you can play with, but explain to me… Why? Why you cheated at me? I gave you everything, I accepted for the wedding, for the cars, for the university. And you leave me! Why? Because of…?"

"…Tanya." He answered. "When she came here, two weeks ago, she visited me and… I don't want you to listen the next… I hate myself for that, but Bella, I will always love you. " he said. "I swear that I love you more than my existence. I will never forget you. I promise."

He kissed me for the last time in my lips. I punched him, but my hand was full in pain and it turned red immediately.

"Bella? Are you ok? Your hand is red!"

"Don't touch me again, Edward Cullen. I'm fine! Ok, you can go to your dear Tanya, now. You don't have to worry about me. I know a person that cares for me. And, we should tell to Alice what's going on here." I called Alice. While I was waiting for her answer, I was thinking what should I tell to her.

"Alice?"

"Hey, Bella! You was too tired, wasn't you? I saw a vision with you and Edward and you were in a beach and-"

"Focus, Alice and listen to me! I've some bad news…" I started.

"Oh, bad news… Yes, I know. Damn, Edward!" She shouted.

"Give me Edward, honey. I want to talk to Edward. Now."

I gave my phone to Edward. I tried to not touch his hand.

When Edward took the phone, I knew from his face that Alice was really furious with her brother.

"I should go now. Could you please give my telephone back?"

He stopped me with his hand in my arm. "Bella, wait!"

I pulled my hand back. "I don't think so. No, I won't waiting again, Edward Cullen! Not for you." I saw him for the last time. "Goodbye. Forever, I wish."

I took my telephone back and I ran into my truck. I didn't looked back. He was looking at me, but I didn't care. Really, I knew a person that could give me love and careless. I drove as fast as I could to La Push, to my best friend, Jacob Black.

JACOB BLACK

She was outside my door. She was looking for me. I ran to her, full in happiness. My hands were around her waist. She was hided in my half- naked body and started to cry.

My happiness was over. "Why are you crying? What that bloodsucker did to you?"

Her tears were falling in my dark skin. They were cold, like vampires' skin. Cold and pale. Her face was really pale from the crying. I couldn't see her like this. My heart got into pieces when I saw her tears. I decided to find what that blood drinker done to Bella. But Bella explained later. And I was furious…

"Tell me. Maybe I can help… If your problem hasn't to do with your vampire…"

"He's not mine, anymore. He's gone, Jacob. He's gone!" she answered.

We went into the house and stand down in the sofa. Bella's eyes, two beautiful chocolate brown eyes, turned red. She was crying for hours. Her cry was loud now. I took her face in my hands.

"Bella…" I started " Listen to me. He's a nothing. He left you. But you're not alone. You can bet on me. Why you can't see that I'm the wolf who understands you? We belong together. We're humans both- ok, I'm a half human- but I'm a human. I've feelings, blood, soul… And my heart is beating… My heart always was beating for you."

I saw that she couldn't say anything. I kissed her, and she didn't push me away. She left me to kiss her. What a surprise! Bella always wanted to be friends. Just friends. But I knew that she was in love with me. I knew that, always I knew that. My heart started a crazy rhythm and I thought my life would be better… With her…

She was in my arms. I was playing with her hair, while we were in my bedroom.

"You will sleep here tonight. In my bedroom." I said suddenly.

"What?" She screamed freaky. "Are you crazy? Charlie will get mad when I call him in the station. And, what will I say? Hey,Dad,canIsleepatJacob'splacetonight?"

"What a good idea!"

She looked at me with bulging eyes.

"I was joking, Bella." I said. "But, you can't drive in this state! You look awful. And, you can say to Charlie about us. He would be happy. Charlie likes me."

Her eyes fall on the floor. She looked at me lovingly and stroked my hair.

"You know that I love you, don't you?" she asked.

" I know." I answered.

"And I wish to be with you forever. I will never leave you. Never. I will be forever yours."

And she kissed me passionately, before I could get out a word.

"I love you…" I whispered.

"I love you too, my little wolf…" she whispered in my ear, with my face in her hands.

"And I always will love you. As we both also live…"

We slept together. She was so beautiful while she was sleeping. I couldn't sleep. I was thought about our relationship. I couldn't believe that she could ever loved me. But, my dreams came true. Bella was sleeping with me, in my warm embrace, saying my name while she was sleeping. While I was looking at her, I thought what would be if Bella was a werewolf. She could be forever mine. I could love her without the fear that I will hurt her. Because, I was too strong for Bella.

Bella will always be my soul mate. But, if I has imprint on her?

Better for me. If I have imprint on her, I will love her more and more everyday, I will protect her from everything, I will be anything for her.

When I'm with her, I feel that gravity isn't hold me onto the planet. Everything is her. I will always love her. Always. Even if I die.

After five hours later, in midnight, she wake up. I knew she would sleep more, but she wanted to be with me all night.

"Bella?" I whispered in her ear.

"Mmm?" she murmured. She was a bit dizzy from her long hour sleep.

"So, the problem is that you're disappointed from him. You wanted to marry him and he cheated you."

She looked at me. She was confused.

"I don't understand anything, Jake."

"I will make it more sensual" I tried to explain.

"Isabella Swan, would you make to me the owner to merry me?"

I took my mum's ring from my pocket and I put it on her left ring finger.
"So?"
"Marriage? Well, I don't know… Maybe an engagement first…?"

Her cheeks brushed and watched the ring.
"It was my mother's. My father gave to me when I was sixteen.Give it to the girl that you'll give your heart, he said. And you're that girl. My heart belongs to you." I couldn't take my eyes of her.
"Can I think of or not?"
"Of course you can, Bells. As you like. I'll be waiting."

She started to laugh.

"I was joking, Jake!"

"So? Your answer is yes?"

"Yes."
I embraced her by the waist and kissed her.

"This night is the best night of my existence." I whispered in her ear, before she felt asleep…
♜░░Snow Warrior░░♜
♜░░Snow Warrior░░♜
Admin
Admin

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 113
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 08/08/2011
Τόπος : Forks,Whasington

Writer ID - Ταυτότητα Συγγραφέα
Λίγα λόγια για μένα..: Με λένε Εύα,είμαι 14 χρονών και λατρεύω το γράψιμο.Η αγαπημένη μου σειρά βιβλίων είναι το έπος του Λυκόφωτος και έχω γράψει 2 fanfictions για αυτή τη σειρά.

http://bellandedward.0forum.biz/u1934

Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω

We belong together Empty Απ: We belong together

Δημοσίευση από ♜░░Snow Warrior░░♜ Παρ Δεκ 09, 2011 6:29 am

CHAPTER 2 - VIRGINITY FREAKS!

BELLA SWAN
When I wake up, he wasn’t next to me. I looked around the room, looking for him. Then, my eyes fell on a folded piece of paper. The note referring to Miss Swan. I opened it and I recognised Jacob’s handwriting :
Good morning. I hope not to wake you and you understand my absence. But if that happens, I'll come back soon. Urgent pack’s council. Sorry about that.
I love you,Jake

I left the paper in place, next to his pillow. Embraced the pillow, which gave off his scent and I smiled. He was mine, absolutely mine. I looked at the ring on my hand and a tear commotion staining the pillow in my arms. I loved him. I wasn’t thinking anyone or anything when I was in his arms. Only Edward. But do not think that I was thought Edward with bitterness. But with gratitude. If he didn’t dumped me, I couldn’t see the love nest in my chest.
“Bella?”
He was looking for me as I was.
“Yes, Jake, I’m here, in your bedroom” I answered.
He sat beside me and kissed my ear, whispering:
“I missed you. The council was a horror. I could not stand of the boredom. My mind was stuck on your face.”
He stopped for a moment, looking at me. Then burst into loud laughter.
“Suddenly, everyone stared at me, because I was thinking of you. Leah would have vomit if I was thinking the propose. Jealous!”
“My God, Jake, do not be so good with the girls!”
He looked in my eyes, lovingly.
“What?” I answered. I was looking at his eyes, too.
“I have never noticed before how beautiful are your eyes.”
“Oh, please! I hate my eyes’ colour! I would like to have your own eyes. They’re quite better than mine.” I answered.
I stopped for a second. I was thinking of a funny moment with Charlie: He tried to make the “talk” with me. The “talk” is a talk about sex. So, Charlie asked me if I take precautions with Edward.
Of course I blushed and said very quickly: “Oh, my god, Dad! Ok, I’m a virgin!”
Then, I remembered a joke talk we had with Jacob before… well, two weeks ago.
Jake got me angry about “vampire things” and I said: “If you’re a werewolf, I'm a Virgo!”
And he asked me, silly: “How dangerous are these creatures, Virgos?”
“What are you thinking of?” He said after a moment.
“I was thinking a talk I had with Charlie about my virginity with Edward. Charlie could not think that I was still virgin with Edward. In Charlie’s mind, Edward is a satyr, armed with his beauty, to steal the innocence of girls in Forks. Foolish, human brains!”
He started to laugh.
“Oh, come on, what could he be, except a vampire?”
My heart froze for a second. Edward wasn’t just a boyfriend. Was my life, my dream land. But he wasn’t anymore. Jacob could give me all I wanted. His voice took me off my thoughts.
“You mean, you are still…”
“Yes. I’m still virgin and proud of it.” Then, I understood.
“Oh, my god! You don’t mean you’re still…” I couldn’t say the word.
“… virgin? Yes, I’m, if you mean that. ”
I hugged him passionately.
“Damn! Why everyone are virgins?” I said, with my face on his back.
Then, I took a big decision. I wanted him. He wanted me, too. Why to not give my innocence to the boy I’ll loved all my life? I knew, it was a big sacrifice, but I wanted it. I knew that. I was ready.
I closed my eyes and I found his lips. I tried to take his blouse off, and I did it. He understood what I wanted and he was willing to give it to me…

JACOB BLACK
I knew Charlie would killed me after that, but I couldn’t resist. I wanted it as she wanted it. I kissed her before worn my pants and jumped out of the window.

Jake? What’s going on? You look worried.
I met Seth, pack’s little agitator. He couldn’t fell asleep. I let him to see my thoughts, to understand my problem.
Oh, my god! How dare you! She’s just a human girl! Jake you…If she gets hurt? You mustn’t… You, you-
I know! I said. I know it was all my fault but I couldn’t say anything. And I do not make you to see the details. And, why I should be embarrassed? I gave my virginity to the girl I will always love and-
Wait. Seth stopped me. You’re a virgin?
I was.
Then, Paul came up in conversation. Stupid werewolves' telepathic!
Hey! What I missed?
Jake told me that he was a-
Seth, don’t! Ok. I’m a virgin, Paul, that’s what you missed. I’m a virgin and proud of it. But, no, I’m not a virgin anymore. That’s all.
I started to run away. I wanted to be alone.
Oh, c’mon Jake, I was joking!
Come back.
Come back.
Come back.
Leave him alone,
Sam ordered. The voices started to go away.
Thank you, Sam.. I started to run quickly back home. It was dawn and Bella would wake up soon. I ran as quick as I could, with my thoughts in our last night…

Bella was in the kitchen, with Billy. They had a conversation. About me. About us.
“Hey, welcome back, Jake!” my dad said.
She ran to my side to hug me. I felt like the happiest person in the world. Dad looked at me, with understanding.
“I know how you feel.” he said, when I approached the table towards him. She sat beside me.
“Bella told me about the propose. Charlie has already learned about this. And he’s really happy for you.”
“Thanks.” I said sheepishly.
Her eyes felt on the floor.
“Bella? Are you all right? What’s going on?”
“You had a call from…”
“From…?” I asked. I was curious.
“From Edward. He learned about the wedding and he wanted to talk to you. ” Then, the phone rang.

Έχει επεξεργασθεί από τον/την Isabella Marie Cullen στις Κυρ Δεκ 18, 2011 10:00 am, 1 φορά
♜░░Snow Warrior░░♜
♜░░Snow Warrior░░♜
Admin
Admin

Λίγα λόγια για μένα..: Με λένε Εύα,είμαι 14 χρονών και λατρεύω το γράψιμο.Η αγαπημένη μου σειρά βιβλίων είναι το έπος του Λυκόφωτος και έχω γράψει 2 fanfictions για αυτή τη σειρά.

We belong together Empty Απ: We belong together

Δημοσίευση από ♜░░Snow Warrior░░♜ Κυρ Δεκ 18, 2011 9:50 am

CHAPTER 3 – A WEIRD TALK

BELLA SWAN
Then, the situation was really weird. Jake wasn't angry. He was… Well, he was anxious. His eyebrows were mingle. What Edward was saying to him?
"I've to go, Bells." He said after the call.
"Wait a minute. What did he said to you?" I asked for more information.
"Umm…" he started. In the beginning it was like he would tell me something, but he repented.
"Look,Bell, I really have to go. Now. It's very important." He looked me through in the eyes and I felt that I was getting dizzy from his look.
What a weird situation! I was confused. He was also confused. Why Edward called his enemy? To say Hello? No, obviously. He wanted something more. And I was determined to learn what it was.
"Ok." I said. "Go. I'll be waiting here." I closed him to my small embrace, before let him go. But, he came back to kiss me. His lips were so delicately, that I could resist. I was embarrassed for Billy, but when Jacob stopped kissing me, I saw that he left us alone. What a considerate man! "Be careful!" I yelled. But, I'm not sure he heard me…

JACOB BLACK
When I reached the forest, the leech was there. He and his stupid speed!
"Hello, Jacob." He said smoothly.
"What you want?" I entered immediately to the issue. "What do you want from her? What else? Her soul, or something else?"
"Calm down Jacob. I would like to apologise. To say something to been forgiven. Maybe she still wants me, maybe I can make a restart. Maybe- "
After everything had been done, he thought that Bella, my Bella, could forgive him so easy. I was angry now. No, I wouldn't made him a favor. I wouldn't lent him to think that he won. Bella was mine. Absolutely mine. My love forever.
"You're such a sick mind! You can't see that she's happy, now? Without you? You're just a parasite that poisons her soul, that's what you are!"
"I now that I hurt her, but, I feel it, she loves me more now!" His voice had a hope, that made me more angry that I was. My hands started to tremble.
"She's mine. Always she was. And she will be. We are going to get married." I said.
I saw his face. If he had the possibility to cry, he would do. "Why? Bella hates the weddings."
"I… I think I left her pregnant."
"What?"
He was furious, now. But I didn't care. I wanted to kill him. I wanted to kill him myself.
"You couldn't understand that you killed her? The baby… Your monster will kill her!"
"No, it won't." I answered. "We aren't monsters, like vampires. Your baby would have killed her. "
"How dare you…"
"Anyway, we haven't anything to say. Go. Now. Never come back. Or you gonna get hurt."
I left him behind, while I was running back home, to announce to Bella my thought. If she was [i]pregnant?She would give a birth to my son or my daughter. But, I would like to have a son.

I arrived back home. In the dining room wasn't anyone.
"Bella? Dad? Anybody?"
Out of nowhere, she appeared, by kissing me.
"I missed you." She said.
"I missed you, too,Bell."
She started to kiss me again, but I stopped her. The issue of "our" baby was on the top of my thoughts list.
"Wait." I said. "I thing we need to talk for… ok, about a topic that we can't avoid."
"Well…?"
"So…"I tried to start "I think you're…"
"I'm…? What? Speak clearly, Jacob!"
"YOU'RE PREGNANT,ΑREN'T YOU?" I shouted.
"I'm… what? Tell me that you're joking!"
"Of course I'm not! Bella, remember. We didn't took precautions, remember?"
Then, she touched her stomach. I approached her and I touched her hands in her stomach.
"What you want to do?"
"I want him."
Her eyes were so dark, that I saw clearly her happiness tears, when she embraced me and whispered "I love you" to my ear. It was the happiest moment in my hole life…
♜░░Snow Warrior░░♜
♜░░Snow Warrior░░♜
Admin
Admin

Επιστροφή στην κορυφή

- Παρόμοια θέματα

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτή
Δεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης